Personally, those kids who have played games like WWF, Spiderman, etc. on the Sony PlayStation 3 or PS3, will always remember what fun it was to play on the console, but nowadays since the consoles are getting much more costly, at that price point you will be able to buy a great gaming pc or even a nice android device, but playing games on those devices would not as fun as playing on the PS3 emulator on android. Using this simple yet powerful application, you can easily play ps3 games on android device without root.
Don’t worry guys, now you can download PS3 emulator APK on your android devices and enjoy those games very easily. Let’s go through the PS3 emulator for Android & Windows PC for a bit.
PS3 Emulator For Android
It’s now really easy to enjoy all the best of the PS3 games on Android, so there is no need to spend the extra amount of money on buying a particular console, you can just download the emulators and start playing your favorite games. You can also check iOS Emulator On Android from here.
You can find various kinds of emulators available for the windows pc as well as for the android devices, we will be looking at the best of the emulators for the respective devices, so without wasting any time lets get started. First, we would discuss the emulator for the Android devices, following are the emulators which can be used on the Android devices including mobile phones and tablets
PS3 Emulator APK
One of the most reliable and the best way to play the ps3 games on Android device is to use the PS3 emulator for android, this emulator is really great and reliable and the best part is it’s really easy to install. to install this you need to follow the following steps.
|Compatibility||Android 4.0 and above|
|No Of Downloads||500,000+|
|Root Access||Not Required|
|Last Updated||Nov 8, 2019|
This is really the coolest emulator on the market right now, following are some of its features
- It’s completely free
- No ads or anything
- The installation process is very simple
- Opening and playing games in the emulator are very easy since all the on-screen instructions are very clear.
So far there is no alternative app for the PS3 emulator apk on the Android device, but the current emulator is really the best since it has its own servers and because it also has offline game-saving features that make finding games online very easy and saves a lot of time.
- First of all, download the PS3 emulator APK file by clicking the link above.
- Before installing you need to go to settings -> security and allow app installation from unknown sources.
- Open the downloaded apk file and tap install.
- Wait for a few seconds, the apk file start installing.
- After you have installed it all you need to do is just open the emulator and follow the on-screen instructions to play the game.
If you are confused, after opening Ps3 Emulator For Android you will be asked to set up the emulator according to you this includes graphics quality, sounds, controls, etc. after that on the next screen you just go to the game tab, choose any of the servers that you like and click on the game title that you want to play and hit the Play button.
PS3 Emulator For Windows PC
Now that we have seen the ps3 emulator for the android device and its features along with its installation process, we will now see which of the emulators can be used on a Windows PC machine to run the PS3 games. After doing thorough research I was able to find only two of the working emulators for the PS3 and those are as follows,
1. ESX-PS3 Emulator
This is a great PlayStation emulator for Computer PC which is pretty easy to install and to download. To download and install this ESX-PS3 emulator follow the following instruction,
- First of all download the ESX-PS3 emulator for PC – Click here to download.
- Open the .exe file and follow the onscreen instructions.
- After that click finish
Once you have installed it, you can double click the icon of the emulator to get it started and follow the on-screen instructions to start the game. The minimum requirements to install this ps3 emulator for Windows PC are as follows
- The operation system of the PC should be Windows 7 and Later.
- You need to have at least a CPU: 2.5 GHz for Intel and if you have AMD Processor then it should be of equal to or higher than the SSE3.
- Any AMD/NVIDIA/Intel Direct X 10 GPU (graphics processing units) is good as long as it has 1GB of
- Memory and Pixel shader model 3.0
- The minimum requirement for RAM is 1 GB for an operating system of Win 7/8/10 32-Bit and 2GB on Win 7/810 64-Bit
- It’s completely free to download
- Its requirements are quite low
- The on-screen instructions are easy to follow
- It provides some enhanced graphics for PC
- You can even play PS3 games on Windows PC.
This is the official and free open-source Sony’s PlayStation 3 emulator for Windows PC which is made for both Linux and windows. it is developed in c++ language but also includes Open GL, Vulcan and DirectX12, it runs smoothly both on windows as well as Linux. The developer’s list says that around 180 games are completely playable and a total of 553 games are able to go in-game out of the 2215 games.
for the installing purposes, you can follow the following instructions
- Go to this web page to download the software.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and finish the installations
To play the games you can follow the on-screen instructions, but keep it in mind that it’s an official emulator so it doesn’t support piracy, so all of the games that you want to play on this emulator should be self-dumped.
- It needs a pc with OS Windows 7 64-bit or greater / Linux 64-bit.
- It requires A modern x64 processor with SSSE3 support.
- Any GPU which is able to support OpenGL 4.3 or greater.
- It needs a minimum of 4GB of RAM. & the Recommended size of ram is 8GB or greater.
- You need to have Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 redistributable.
- Requires Microsoft DirectX End-User Runtime.
- It needs a system that has a PlayStation 3 PS3UPDAT.PUP system software file.
following is the list of its features and some drawbacks
- It is an official open-source emulator which is developed by Sony
- It features OpenGL, Vulcan, and DirectX12
- The community is very strong and helpful if you require any assistance
- You can always give back by lending a hand in the community
- Piracy of games is not allowed, All of the games should be self-dumped
- It also supports Linux
On the Android device, the only one emulator is really great and that is the PS3 emulator Apk 2019 for Android, and others are not that really good still if you want something more you can always search more on the internet,
You can also get, PS3 emulator for Windows PC & Android phones, though I really think if you really want to give back to the community and enjoy the games or even want to debug some of them you should go for the RPCS3 emulator, else if you only want to enjoy the game, then you should definitely go for the ESX-PS3 emulator.